- The Dragon Seal is etched with permanent laser marking. Laser marking offers the highest level of security as it cannot be removed and replaced.
- The large flap area allows ample space for marking.
- The Dragon Seal has a unique stainless steel locking plate that strengthens the locking chamber, which is also highly tamper-evident for improved protection.
- The Dragon Seal comes in two versions — tear off (TO) and non-tear off (NT) — for easy and customised applications based on different customer requirements. The tear off mechanism enables the seal to be removed easily by the user.
- The Dragon Seal is a long, strong and durable seal designed specifically to secure bags and sacks, with embedded spikes to provide a better strapping grip.
The Dragon Seal WP is designed with an even larger flap. The ribbed pattern on the seal cap and locking body is an extra security feature that provides clear evidence if the seal has been cut or tampered with.
Both type of Dragon Seals can be used on any kind of sack or bag designed for high-value transportation. Widely used for airline cargo, bank and postal services roll-cages, clinical waste management, courier services, cash-in-transit, warehouses, tote-boxes and other applications requiring high pull strength.